Family run, friendly staff, ethical, personalised and professional service.
Regency Relocation is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website. We will NOT collect personal details about you on our website without your consent and any personal information, provided through the website, will be treated with the highest standards of care and confidentiality, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal data may be required to confirm your identity, evaluate your eligibility for products and services or in response to a request for information. In order to provide you with the products and services you have requested we may share your details with our product suppliers and service partners but it will not be sold, rented or loaned to third parties without your consent.
The personal information which we may collect when you use the site can include:
- – Contact details
- – Demographic details
- – Financial information,
We may use your personal information to:
- – Enhance your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- – Enable your use of services available on the website.
- – Send statements, invoices or collect payments from you.
- – Send general commercial communications.
- – Issue email notifications to which you have consented.
- – Send you our newsletter or other agreed marketing communications where you have consented to this. You can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications.
- – Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We may use aggregated statistical data about website visitors to measure activity and to develop site improvements.